
Naturally, I resisted, taking out my handguns and blasting the hell out of the guards, doing dodges and jumps and taking down scores of hapless National Guard dudes trying to stop me. Thus, I was exempted from the National Service because of my skills.

OK, so I'm lying. But it was close to that. I just handed a letter and explained that I was still schooling in the cool, deep voice which secret agents do, that has to count for something right?

Traveling there by car was a bitch, motion sickness picked the right time to hit me and I was struggling to prevent myself from vomiting all over the nice little clerk lady. Thankfully, I kept it in, but still had an annoying headache for the rest of the day.
Motion sickness can be a bitch, I had it since I was young, probably around Primary 2 or so. It keeps coming on and off, like an unfaithful wife. It starts with a slight dizziness and rages on as a full-fledged nausea. I thought I was done with it after Secondary 3, as I never gotten it, until now. I'm tempted to drill a hole in my head, pull out the cause of it and smash it to little pieces, which would probably kill me.

Meanwhile, at the base, I saw plenty of Malay mats and dudes with their parents, most likely to be enlisted to the National Service. They'll probably outnumber the Chinese in this National Service term. Imagine the whole Singapore Army "lepak"ing somewhere when Singapore is being invaded by Malaysia or some other unhappy neighbours, taking a smoke under the void deck.

As me and my cousin, Aslam, who accompanied me during this early morning adventure, we stopped by IMM to do a bit of shopping for ingridients for the delicacies on the upcoming Hari Raya. As we walked past Mac's, we saw a group of 5 Malay peeps with floating caps and all, carrying half finished drinks, this kind of makes me feel better since I've been swearing for almost every single day during the fasting month and feeling bad for myself.
Even more, 2 of them went to the ice-cream vendor and bought sundaes. I couldn't resist breaking a smile into that. Luckily they didn't spot me, or else I'll probably end up being stabbed with plastic knives, since it was breakfast in Mac's. Lololololololololololol.

On a side note: I smuggled a McGriddles home, I couldn't stand missing another chance for McDonald's Breakfast.
No comments:
Post a Comment