Oh yes, and I am unable to swear, curse or crack racist jokes. It's really hard, when these words are like built into your dictionary like an adjective or a verb. Even last year, I think I said a swear word at least once for every single day. That's not something I'm proud mouth, I mean of.
But at least I won't be breaking the basic reason of fasting, that is, eating or drinking. Now that's something I'm proud of.

Now, away from fasting before I am tempted to buy a McDonald's meal and gorge it till the dawn breaks, if you're reading this, you might have noticed I changed my background. Yes, I finally listened to you guys saying the previous one was distracting, and like Obama, I gave change. The new one is kinda hip, somewhat. At least it's cool, in a sense, not like those everyday black emo/goth backgrounds you see on other people's blog, no offense.
In recent news, I caught the movie "Where Got Ghost?" with Luqman and Shawn in a futile attempt to bring back the local movie industry, (Yes, we are media students, it is our duty, you pirated bastards, oh wait, that's me.). We got the last row seats, and sadly, I got the one that was at the very end, and near to the door, so someone or something could have grabbed me and my friends wouldnt have noticed me missing until the end of the movie.
It was meant to be funny and comedic, though there were shocking scenes. But I kept looking at my popcorn during those scenes. Yes, I am a wuss, and that was my first time catching a horror (It has the tag horror, it's just not comedy, come on) on a big movie screen. I even screamed and jumped off my seat (3 - 5cms, I think) when a shocker scene came out.
But seriously, that scene was really unexpected. We were chatting among ourselves when the scene was about to happen, about how the movie resembled another one we saw earlier (which I won't tell, Spoiler alert.) when I turned my head around and saw a disfigured, greenish gra
nny looking back at me, with the sudden increase of music volume. So yes, you know what I did next.This is how I probably jumped, but in a less happy way.
However, half the movie patrons, too, screamed. But I think I was the only one who jumped. Thank God I was sitting at the furthest back, and my popcorn tightly sealed. I can't imagine watching pure horror movies if I couldnt even face a comedy/horror movie. And it was LOCAL. Daaaaaaaaamn.

But, comedy/horror was supposed to be more towards funny, right? I mean, look at those comedy/horror Malay films. Now that was what I was expecting, some stupid monsters lumbering around, riding in motorbikes or something rather than an old granny harassing her sons because she has nothing to do in the afterlife. If Jack Neo ever comes into Nanyang Polytechnic... well, you'll find out. I have a huge number of days to plan that event.
Oshit, I just realized I haven't even started on Intro To Media. Ima gonna fail the test if I keep slacking like this, noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Then Chong's gonna go "I'm Not Impressed." as he hands me an F.
I'd better go get the notes from my classmates or I am seriously screwed. Lololololololololololol.
No comments:
Post a Comment